-
March 15th, 2002, 06:03 PM
#51
Inactive Member
A-Train -I saw your post, and couldn't remember a Pulp Fiction reset. When I went back to Page 1 to find it, I realized that not only did I use TWO Pulp Fiction resets, but also Dazed and Confused, Tenacious D, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Just Shoot Me and the Godfather.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pogue Mahone:
Biggie : Originality</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
errrrrrrrr........
-
March 15th, 2002, 07:11 PM
#52
Inactive Member
-
March 16th, 2002, 04:28 AM
#53
Inactive Member
Man, this thread sure went to hell in a hand cart. Good job, Biggie, enjoy the 'burbs.
-
March 16th, 2002, 04:36 AM
#54
Inactive Member
Hey! How come Denco only has one star? Keerist you people don't recognize a quality 2 star poster when you see it.
-
March 16th, 2002, 04:45 AM
#55
Inactive Member
-
April 8th, 2004, 03:54 AM
#56
Fucking Dick!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks